Thursday, June 26, 2008

Moving...

porch

We have finally moved OUT of Casa de Slumlord and IN to Casa Fabulous.

There is squee.

window

It is so totally serene and lovely.

pots

And all our stuff is there.

There's a little cafe with free wifi near my house, so I came down to post an update, check my email, do some banking... and realized that my outgoing email is totally not working. If you've written me lately, there may be a reply sitting in the box not getting to you. Please don't feel ignored! No internet at the house until the 30th sometime, so I am not available via email. If you are fortunate enough to have my cell number, by all means give me a call or a text if you need to get a hold of me. And I'll keep trying to get those emails out.


The best part? Realizing, slowly, that we really DO get to live there. That we really ARE going to wake up there every morning. That it really IS our porch, our yard, our kitchen, our fireplace. Sometimes you don't realize how awful things are until you are out of them, and all I can say to that is, we are well out of the awful.

9 comments:

Mouse said...

HOORAY! Congrats on the move.. glad you're getting settled in.

rincaro said...

I still feel that way about our little rental house and I moved here over a year ago.

Yay for good stuff for good people!

Ina said...

Hooray for Casa Fabulous! May it be fabu in every way!!

sopranospinner said...

Yay! Glad to hear you've arrived safely and are happy! Now when is the spin-in?

Phoe said...

Hooray and congrats! Hope it's even better than you expected.

KnitNana said...

SQUEEEEE!!!!
You look ALL SETTLED IN!!!
(((Hugs)))

Lynda the Guppy said...

YAY FOR CASA FABULOUS!!!! Congrats on the move. May you be happy there for as long as you want to be there.

Roggey said...

"Sometimes you don't realize how awful things are until you are out of them, and all I can say to that is, we are well out of the awful."

A-men to that darlin'! Enjoy your new digs!

Marilyn Miller, the Marmalady said...

I am so happy for you. Now onto the fabulous times at Casa de Fabulous.

Happy, Happy!