Thursday, May 22, 2008

bobbin the first bobbin the second

Through one bobbin and 1/4 of the way through the second, as the BMFA Sheep 2 Shoe Kit continues to completely eat up all my concentration and attention. I am afraid that other projects might be languishing in their baskets.

blanket in a basket

Actually I pulled it out last night but only got a couple of squares done. We were watching an entrelac-hostile movie.

Today I get to pick up the keys to my new house! I am SO excited! We will be completely moved in as of the 20th. The wait, it is almost over... I wish we could rent the truck today!

2 comments:

KnitNana said...

Celebrating the "key-getting-day" with you - I know how exciting that is!!!
Hope the packing is going well...
(((hugs)))

Ina said...

Happy Key Day! Wishing you loads of good qi!!