Friday, February 01, 2008

No, really, I'm finishing!

Well it isn't finished yet, but I've made some good progress on Lady Eleanor. She's coming along beautifully.

Lady E

I'd say she's not quiiiite about 2/3 of the way done. Almost there.

Lady E

She is getting rather long!

I could not be happier with how she is knitting up. While these colors are a bit bright for me, I think they will be cheery and happy to the person I am making her for, and I can't wait to find a colorway to make myself one of these babies. I may do it in Iro, for a really luxe and thick winter wrap.

5 comments:

Christie said...

How pretty! I loved seeing the color changes when I made Lady E. Made the process more interesting.

Mouse said...

I abandoned my Lady E because it wasn't turning out the way I wanted. Eventually when I have the money I'd like to make it in Silk Garden.

Ina said...

Fabulous colors! Onward, fearless knitter, onward!!

loopykd said...

Beautiful work. Nice color.

Tempted Handpainted Yarns said...

Very impressive!! I love it.