Wednesday, November 28, 2007

clapotis

Well I suppose the one thing that can be said for being flat on one's arse for 4 days is that one tends to finish up those lingering projects...

clapotis finished!

I didn't do as many repeats across as the pattern called for, so have a definite scarf sized finished object. I don't think I'm going to block it either, I really like the way it curls in and around on itself.

The yarn is Schaeffer Helene in the "Mr. Funny" colorway - it was a gift from my Handsome Cabin Boy about 3 birthdays ago. I'm so glad I found the perfect project for it!

It's amazing how much better antibiotics can make you feel. I'm not saying I feel *good*, mind you, but I feel a hell of a lot better than I did 24 hours ago.

6 comments:

littledevilworks said...

Very pretty! As my grandmother used to say "wear it in good health!"

rincaro said...

Don't block it!!!! I blocked mine and it took all the pretty curliness out of it. Even when I washed it again. :(

Tempted Handpainted Yarns said...

So happy you are feeling better!! Love it, I agree don't block looks awesome as is.
xoxo Stacy

Roxie said...

Thank God for modern medicine. People used to die of kidney infections. Keep forcing those fluids and hooray for resting up!

Gorgeous clapotis!

KnitNana said...

Glad you're better, and oh WOW that's one gorgeous Clap!
(((hugs)))

if time exists said...

That looks fantastic! Hope you are feeling even better by now.