Monday, November 05, 2007

Quoth the Raven...

I have no self control. They just posted the Raven Clan colorways over at BMFA and I bought, um. Four. Rook-y, Haida, Korrpi and Corvid. But seriously I want them ALL. OMG. It's just gothiliciousness and subtle colors and black, black, black. The yarn is positively poetic.

Speaking of poetic, I got my SP11 reveal package and it ROCKED because my secret pal got me a BMFA Sheep 2 Shoe kit and I am full of the squee. Hours of fun. Tomorrow I will take pictures when the light is good! Thank you secret pal! This was such a great fun swap. I hope your upstream pal was as good to you as you were to me.

Y'all, seriously, why are you still here??? Go to Blue Moon Fiber arts and ogle the new yarn!

5 comments:

KnitNana said...

ISN'T it all gorgeous???? And I don't consider myself Goth at all...but blue-black, purple-black, fushia-black, forest-black - well...anything with black is gorgeous in my book! (yes, I bought 3 lightweights, myself. And have a Laci in mind)
(((hugs)))

Lucia said...

Oh, great. Because I really need more sock yarn. You blackhearted enabler.

teabird said...

I will not buy Athena. I will not buy Athena.
Really....

Will Pillage For Yarn said...

well, Lucia, it's not all sock yarn! there is also laceweight and they have sheep 2 shoe kits as well! So even if you don't need more sock yarn, you could buy the colorways in something else that's more needed and then there's no guilt, right?

Also, yes, it is true that I am an enabler. I warn customers at my store that when they walk in the door. "You have fallen into a pit of enablers. Beware. Run now." and they never believe me until boom, there they are with hundreds of dollars worth of balsamic and olive oil at the counter, whipping out the VISA. Heh.

Teabird, why not??? You really should! You NEED Athena. You don't have it in your stash yet.

Knana, I can't wait to see what you knit up!

Mouse said...

I was online last night waiting for the site to go live around 9pm EST but I couldn't see the colors at all on my old monitor. I did go downstairs and use hubby's laptop and I loved Pallas Athena & Valkyrie the most. Unfortunately a skein of $26.00 yarn (with shipping) or a $30+ bump of roving (as gorgeous as it probably is..) was just too spendy for my budget. *sigh* They ARE beautiful colors though and I'll put them on my list for Christmas. I'd like to see other photos of them on blogs before I purchase as well.