Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I got the most fantastic box from my Knitters Tea Swap 4 pal this week!

KTS4 stuff!

She sent me a skein of gorgeous Mountain Colors yarn, some nut free chocolates from Vermont, PIRATE KITTY SOCKS OMG!, a book on Long Island haunts, some pirate stickers and a whole whack of great tea. Thank you SO much! I love everything.

I don't believe it is possible to express how cool the socks are. Here. Look. Envy me. I have the most piratical feet in town.

Yarrrrr kittens!

Squee!

In other news, we continue to lose chenille objects around here at an alarming pace. The Monkey is Mittens' newest object of love.

Mittens and his monkey

Poor confused baby.

not much has changed on the needles. Still working on the same projects, slowly, but because of work hell it's been VERY slowly.

2 comments:

Mouse said...

I envy the pirate kitten socks.. and now I must go and find a pair!!

teabird said...

Bloomingdale's!! They have the most awesome socks.

You're so welcome...