Thursday, September 06, 2007

I got absolutely no knitting or spinning done today.

I did, however, buy this:

natasha angle

Her name is Natasha.

ETA: Natasha is a 2007 Honda Fit Sport. She's awfully snazzy. My mom got the salesman so flustered that he threw in the spiffy rims for free after we made him take them off the deal (they were 'spensive) and then she said, "But we want the tires after all and we want you to give them to us." and he laughed and then he realized she was serious and then he turned rather pale and then he said yes to keep us from going to the other Honda dealership. My mother is a barracuda on the negotiating floor. I got a *great* deal.

There is so much Happy around here tonight it is redonkulous.

11 comments:

Mouse said...

I have no idea about new cars.. so I don't know what Natasha is.. but she's very cute!
After a year of being promised a car that runs.. I've given up hope of ever getting one unless its willed to me.

loopykd said...

That's a pretty pretty car. I want a new car!

geogrrl said...

VERY bright and shiny. Congratulations? What make/ethnicity is Natasha?

geogrrl said...

Sorry. That should have been congratulations with a "!", not a "?".

Christie said...

You need to loan out your mom to go car shopping with all of us!

Natasha is lovely!

Cyndi said...

Hmmmm.........a barracuda? Well, I guess that's an ok description as long as its limited to the negotiating floor. Perhaps I should consider a new career? ...I am, after all, just a little ol' grandma!
(Ha and if you believe that, we have this bridge.....)
Seriously, Rainy, it was fun and I love you and I'm very glad you got your new car......Mom

rincaro said...

I'm redonkulously jealous. It's a red car. My next car will be red. It's awesome. And yay on the mama!

Roxie said...

A Honda? I drove my Honda Civic for 12 years and she's still going great. (She lives in the neighborhood!) Honda is a GOOD car!

sopranospinner said...

I'm a bit jealous, never having had a new car, but I can live. A huge number of my cars have been free! And the one I have now is free and works really well (although stodgy).

But we are almost full of happy over here as well since we spent all day yesterday having our new fiber optic cable with DVR installed, yay! I get all excited about this stuff, silly me. And I spun up a bunch of fake-Kauni yarn for socks while the installer was here. Now if only the manager can get my laptop back on the 'net this morning, I will be happy as a clam!

Lucia said...

Ah, Natasha, tak krasna, tak krasiva. (So red and so beautiful.)

Knitty Cat said...

can i borrow your mom? do you lease her out?