Wednesday, December 13, 2006

You would not think that someone would buy, pay for and then request that 100 bottles of olive oil to be gift wrapped RIGHT NOW but you would be so wrong. And that was maybe the mellow part of my day.

On the other hand...
knitty gritty 005

Me and my fellow Knitsters (we are KNIT STARS baby) on the set, before filming commenced. I did not get a piccie with Cookie A or with the divine Ms. Howell, but at least I got this. I am distressed that my hair is doing that weird frizz/flip on one side, and will probably follow me around for the rest of my life via reruns. One can only imagine what it did while the cameras were actually rolling. Thanks to my knitster pal for sending me the picture! We had a good time. It got darn chatty back there on the big blue couch! Also, just because someone asked, no that is not a chalk outline of a body under the table, it's just a squiggle design on the carpet. Paging Dr. Rorschach!

4 comments:

roggey said...

Oh stop you! You look adorable as always =) The main question is, did y'all have fun?

Will Pillage For Yarn said...

We did!!! IT was a GREAT time. :-)

Nadira said...

Yayyyyyyy!!! And yeah, it does look like a body outline. :)

Z said...

When will this air??? E me.