Thursday, December 07, 2006

Today is the Knitty Gritty shoot, and you know, as excited as I've been about it, I'm just not there with it today. I kinda wish it had been yesterday when I was in a better place. But today it is, so I'll try to put on my happy face and rise to the occasion.

Some days are hard. This is one of them. Some situations are difficult beyond belief. A little house and a few too many cats is looking more and more and more like the inevitable reality. I guess as life goals go, gentile crackpot cat lady is an acceptable one, and at least I'd be in good company, right? It's a fine, time honored tradition.

I didn't get the pair of socks done for the shoot, but the producer said that was fine. So there's some relief anyway. Here's hoping that I have a good hair day, that they approve my outfit and that I get through the shoot without being too lame.

This too will pass.

5 comments:

LizKnits said...

You're going to have a great time today... I did yesterday.

Maybe it will at least be a small pick-me-up for you.

Hang in there!

Inky said...

I agree with Liz, I bet you end up enjoying it and it lifts your spirits! Wishing I was there with ya (but I'd probably throw up from the nerves, hehe)

Lucia said...

Do cats convert you to Christianity when you're not looking or something? What did I miss?

I too bet you'll have a great time at KG and knock 'em dead.

Ina said...

Have a great time. Enjoy the moment. And come back and tell us all about it!

Laura said...

Hey come on! Being a Crazy Cat Lady is AWESOME!! You can act as nuts as you want and smell as bad as you want and no one cares! Or, you know, so I've heard.