Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas knitting, still no esta aqui. Bugger.

In retail news, today the carolers launched an all out devastating attack. They stood outside the store and "ho ho ho'ed" Carmina Burana at me in four part harmony.

Ho ho ho ho.

Ho ho ho ho.

Ho ho ho hooooo ho ho hoooooooo.

HO HO HO HO

HO HO HO HO

HO HO HO HOOOOO HO HOHOHOOOOOOO.


I concede the battle. The carolers win with superior numbers, cunning and one of my favorite pieces of music turned neatly on it's ear. Et bravo and all that.

ho ho ho ho.... ho ho ho ho... ho ho ho HOOOO HOOO HO HO....

1 comment:

Roxie said...

Who - who would be twisted enough to do The Ballad of a Roasted Swan in hohohos? Well, seeing as how it was conceived as a sort of fraternity drinking song, I suppose it is somehow appropriate. but now, like an insidious Hilayamn blackberry, it has set it's seeds in my mind, and is growing, spreading, ho ho ho ho.
Ho ho ho ho.