Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I had this thought. I'm starting an Etsy store soon. And I have a lot of crafty friends who make stuff and sell. Like, stitch markers, soaps, yarn and other stuff. So I'd really appreciate it if you would comment on this entry, leave me the URL for your etsy or other storefront, some info about what you make and if you take paypal or whatever. I'll compile them all into a post and stick that up on my side bar. It'll be a nice way to help support my friends and come in handy at Christmas time, I am sure!

Thanks

5 comments:

Shannon said...

http://www.alchemic-dragon.com

Soap, gothy and bars too! I have a soap of the month subscription that is very popular, where the person gets 1 random bar of soap (genenrally not online)mailed to them each month. I use a paypal cart, so I do accept it :)

I also do custom scents and colours.

Mouse said...

www.mousiemasala.blogspot.com

Handmade fimo & bead stitch markers, orifice hooks for spinning wheels, and handspun yarns (coming soon..).

I do custom stitch marker sets.

sopranospinner said...

Based on three referrals, I started an Etsy store this morning. I thought it might motivate me to get out there and make something I don't have to hold on to for dear life! Anyway, I have this plan to stop dyeing fibers in 4 oz increments, instead to more and keep some and sell some. I'll let you know when I've really done it!

Oh, Star and I have met and are planning to go to the Fair together. Would you like to join us?

Will Pillage For Yarn said...

Soprano, yes, is this the LA Co fair? My husband's group is performing there the weekend of the 23rd. They're Machina Candeo, the fire spinners. So I might be there. WHen are you going?

Knitty Cat said...

I make rose finnials for knitting needles. I've been hesitant to make a store, because I don't want to have to keep a whole bunch in stock, but if I could do it on a custom basis, I'd love to participate!
Here's a picture of my work:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58629197@N00/108794103/