Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I blame the Happy Hooker for this one. Sundays In The Park With Sticks

Knit in Public day was so fun and I enjoyed everyone's company so much, I'd like to do it regularly.

Third Sunday of every month, we'll hook up at Douglas Park in Santa Monica, for the purposes of knitting. This'll be nice for those who can't make evening stitch and bitches (like me) due to classes, kids or other considerations. I'm thinking maybe we can rotate parks, meet at other parks, or other public places, but for now, I"ll start with Douglas until things start rolling.

Third Sunday, noon till four. Now I just gotta publicize this so that folks'll be there!

3 comments:

sopranospinner said...

Unfortunately the third Sunday in June is Father's Day, so I'll try to make it in July!

Will Pillage For Yarn said...

That's cool! July 16th, hope to see you there! It was such a good time last weekend, and people were really interested in making it a regular westside thing, so I'm hoping it takes off.

KniTaPaLooZa said...

Woo hoo... I hope to be there but not promissing anything since the night before is my 40th B-day! Woo hoo this time I will remember to wear the sun screen. Hey I was wanting to know if anyone knows how to get ahold of the person that was spinning on WWKIP @ Douglas Park. I was wanting some info can some one help on the type of wheel she was using? Help... would like to give spinning another try! Let me know!