Saturday, May 20, 2006

yarn_and_needles_2_button


You ready to knit in public? Well hold yer sticks there little buckaroos, because June 10 is World Wide Knit In Public Day. I haven't found a Los Angeles organizer yet so I sent an email offering to do it, and we'll see what they come up with. Someone else may have already gotten something together.

Franklin is making tee shirts featuring everyone's favorite party sheep, Dolores. He's got a bunch of cities all put up on his shop, you should go check it out.

4 comments:

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lucia said...

I'll be at the Maine Fiber Frolic, so, while I will of course be knitting in public, no one will notice. Of course I knit everywhere I go anyway.

The Guppy said...

Count me in! I'm in Canoga Park, but willing to drive. Also, let me know if you need any help.

Lick My Sticks said...

Theres no one organizing near me either, but dammit, I will be knitting in public none the less!!