Friday, May 19, 2006

tikimamaii

This is why I am now a monogamous woman. That's right, for the rest of my life I will not stray, I will devote myself to my one man, the Hair God, I will NEVER VIST ANOTHER STYLIST AGAIN. Please god, don't let him ever move away from Los Angeles or I will cry bitter, bitter tears.

Tikimama

This man took my curly, coarse hair and turned it into a minky, fabulous fall of satiny goodness. At least, until I wash it again. But even then, the cut and color rock my socks. If you're in Woodland Hills, his name is Chris and he works at Bigoudi Salon. He's the hair god. Go, go, get your hair done. Just, don't all go at once and for gods sake, leave room for me to go back.

About 3" left to go on Cam's sock, no more pics till it's done and ready to ship, but its' growing! Yay!

6 comments:

rincaro said...

I used to have a hair deity. His name was Chris too. And then, because he was so good, he got a job at a salon I could never afford. *sigh* I miss him.

Will Pillage For Yarn said...

I really can't afford to go to him.

I gave up yarn this month.

That's how much I adore the man.

Shannon said...

Damn that is sexy hair. I'm going on Wednesday for a quick trim. My hair is depressing me, looks so horrid. *sigh*

Will Pillage For Yarn said...

I've decided that I feel so much better when I get my hair done and keep it nice, that I'm just gonna suck it up and pay for it regularly.

It's gonna hurt the yarn budget though. What's a long tressed knitter to do?

Moze said...

Gorgeous hair. Worth giving up a few skeins of good yarn for.

The Guppy said...

I know the feeling. I have a hair goddess. She's not too expensive, but it's a pain as I live in Canoga Park and she works in Burbank. And because of schedules, I can only see her on Saturdays. Still...She is SOOOOO worth the time and effort.

BTW, your hair looks GREAT!!!! When mine was that long it never looked like that. I'm jealous. *grin*