Monday, May 01, 2006

purplerain

This is a sock made by Cam in a swap we started over a year ago. It came today and I love them, thank you Cam!

camsock

This is. Um. The pair I am making for Cam. *cough*

You will notice that this sock has no heel. That's because I noticed a ginormous error on the heel and ripped it out. But I think that I'll get it re-turned tonight because I have no plans other than Wife Swap, Super Nanny and then a little No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain. That and a pint of Mayan Chocolate Haagen Daz.

I could probably stand to lay off the Haagen Daz but since Mr. Bourdain will only be on the television and NOT in my kitchen whipping up a little beurre blanc I think I deserve to have all the Haagen Daz I can get. Anthony, if you ever read this blog? I want you. And not just for your creamy whipped butter sauce. Please don't be gay. But if you are, that's okay, we can skip the hot naked monkey sex and chocolate mousse wrestling and you could just make me breakfast. I'd even knit you a cosy for your favorite chef's knife. We could be so happy.

Um. Where was I? Oh yes. Socks.

My goal is to get these socks finished and actually mailed out by May 15.

5 comments:

KnitAbout said...

lol! and nice sock. I just ripped out my current sock three times. yowza...

K. said...

He's not gay, and don't we all wish he would come and make us breakfast after wild monkey sex...it's nice to finally read someone who loves Anthony as well...

Shelby said...

I checked the list for sp8, and you are definitely on it! You should hear from your hostess soon. Sorry you haven't heard from us yet!

Knitty Cat said...

I admire your persistance! It took nearly two years for me to finish a pair of socks for my hubbie :) I haven't cast on a sock since, athough I've considered it with some of the realy nifty self striping yarns.

Shannon said...

He's not gay, he's married I think. But you gotta read by vent on my lj!

http://asynja.livejournal.com/518711.html