Saturday, May 06, 2006

I'm not sure Bloglines is cooperating with Blogger at the moment. I'm discovering that there are quite a few posts in the blogs I subscribe to that I've missed somehow over the last week.

We're off to the RenFaire today and I am in search of fiber. There used to be a really great fiber vendor at So Cal Faire so cross your fingers and wish me luck that she is still there. To all you lucky MDS&W Festers who have no doubt about fiber in your day, don't get too damp. Have fun and know that somewhere about 3000 miles from you, I am burning with envy. Maybe even sulking a little. I might have to accost a cute pirate in tights just to make up for it. Woe. Well, not that a real piraty pirate would be wearing tights because all the other pirates would laugh at him. But a cute, tender morsel of a faux just for one day pirate might and so I'll be on the lookout. Yarrrrr.

I bet MDS&W has no pirates. Ha. Or boys with sharp pointy, er. Wait. Never mind. There's probably lots of sharp pointy things at MDS&W and doubtless a good percentage will be wielded by boys. Drat.

Well. Fine then. Be that way. The sharp pointies where I'm going are shinier. Nyah.

3 comments:

Lucia said...

I'm a mere 7 1/2 hours away (by car), and I can't go either. I'll just have to stay home and rejoice in cats.

Herefox said...

I don't think I've seen a fiber vendor at any of the faires for a couple of years now. Actually I was kind of surprised to Lisa at the craft show thing that I picked up the silk at...I don't remember seeing fiber at one of them before.

And no, I haven't figured out what to do with it yet ;-)

Will Pillage For Yarn said...

foxy, thats because you're supposed to give it to me. :-P: