Monday, April 17, 2006

Things like what happened in Tel Aviv today really break my heart. Things like that make me angry. You know, all I can think of to say is STOP. Just knock it the hell off. And yeah, that's really effective. I am sorrowful for the people who died and their families. I am also glad for the people who didn't, who walked away.

I am grateful for every miraculous tale of survival that is being told over and over right now. For every random convergence of events that made it so that someone did not die.

I am trying to find a reason for why 9 people didn't have that same luck and I really can't.

There just really aren't words for things like this.

2 comments:

Lucia said...

It's totally unfair. And happens every day. I can't make sense of it either.

Geogrrl said...

I don't understand this either. They've been given land, and have self-government. I guess it's hard to erase generations of hatred.