Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Blogger sometimes pisses me off. Today would be one of those days.

I feel great! We have an entire sweater back cast off and awaiting steaming. With a whole section of decreases that I didn't knit into the back of the loops for, but I am NOT ripping this sucker back so the judges can just take a deduction and bite me. Call it a double when I promised a triple. Have cast on for left sweater front and have the requisite 6 row garter stitch border done. Go me.

Why no, I really don't want to go wash dishes or take out trash or do laundry or vacuum or bleach the bathroom or homeschool or get out of my jammies or fix a bowl of soup or do anything other than knit today but I suppose that I have no choice in the matter really because LIFE GOES ON even if you have Very Important Knitting Things To Do.

2 comments:

Z said...

Indeed. Go YOU!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will Pillage For Yarn said...

How goes the sock?!