Sunday, January 22, 2006

peektures!

I finally found the card for my camera and here is some uber cool swag from my super secret SP7!
sp7#1

There's two skeins of Cascade Sierra which is really nice pima cotton. I like it a lot and I LOVE the color. Also, a pattern to make a baby sweater using, you guessed it, two skeins of Cascade Sierra! A Dagoba Lavender bar, which is my second favorite next to the Xocolatl bar and a close tie to the Roseberry bar. I'm sure I've mentioned this chocolate before, if you haven't tried it, you really should. Especially as they are a fair trade friendly company. A nifty set of Totoro chopsticks and a Sanrio datebook rounded out the fun, also a Hello Kitty guitar pick which my oldest swooped down and claimed before I even had the last wee package fully unwrapped. It is not in the picture because, well, I think she hid it somewhere.

Thank you Super Secret Pal!

atacama laceweight
The Atacama worsted weight alpaca that I picked up at Little Knitterie today. It's very soft and I love the colors. They seem a bit harsh and washed out in this pic, they're actually a little softer and richer in person.

No comments: