Thursday, January 26, 2006

I do not need more roving. I don't care if Copper Moose (such a great vendor) has new offerings up on ebay. There is so much that I haven't spun yet IN my stash. The spindle has been untouched for weeks. It is ridiculous. Yet here I set, surfing around looking at yet more roving. It's an addiction. Speaking of addiction, if you haven't checked out Beaverslide Dry Goods yet, you really ought to. Gorgeous yarns, roving, yet more fiber crack to make you dip into Little Suzie's college money just one more time. Good prices. There really are days where my fiber appetite exceeds my ability to do things with fiber. And that's just plain sad.

Latest Lion Brand catalog, arrived in mail, esp. scary. Not sure how LB people got my address. Think they might be in on Bush's wiretapping program, that's the only thing I can think of because as G-d is my witness, I never gave it to them. Aside from a few regrettable skeins of Homespun and Wool Ease (I was a new knitter, I'd never experienced superwash merino) I haven't bought any LB yarn. SO HOW DID THE FUGLY STUFF END UP IN MY MAILBOX?? That's what I wanna know. Case in point, I give you... fug.



Dude. You could keep supertankers at anchor with that cable. S'all I'm sayin.

1 comment:

Z said...

That is one kickass and fugly cable isn't it?