Monday, January 23, 2006

P1010001
Garter stitch baby cardigan currently in progress, using Knitpicks Shine, "butter". So totally simple. I'm beginning to have faith that it will, in fact, turn into a sweater. This gives me faith that I will, at some point, knit myself a sweater. The husband is already coming over and looking interested and saying that he would not mind a sweater as long as it did not look or fit like arse. Right then, honey, I'm on it.

P1010002
Cutest button ever. I don't know why but I do love giraffes on baby clothing. I think this button is going to take a ho hum garter stitch cardigan and turn it into something squeefully cute.

Knitpicks Shine is a pleasure to knit and a great bargain for cotton yarn, definitely recommend it! Is more than I can say for Knitpicks Crayon which is boucle, weird, limp and floppy and not making me happy.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love the way it looks just on the circular needles! Yay for you!

Sedie said...

Those buttons are waaay cute!