Tuesday, November 15, 2005

SP6ii

Mystery fiber! There's mystery fiber in them thar bags! Left to right - browny, fuzzy.. pods? I think they're pods or seeds. I'm not sure. There's a hard center in each little fluff ball. A wound ball of some kind of roving, very short staple, no distinctive smell, so I'm not sure what it is. Puffs. I think that's cotton. The two wound skeins are also mysterious and interesting. I'm not sure what those are either, but they've got this creamy base and some flakes of color like red in one and black in the other. Then the wee bag, there's a SKULL and CROSSBONES on it. Coolest bag evar.

There was a niddy noddy in there too. I put it together and now I can wind skeins and not use my arms - I was going to ask for one for Christmas and now I don't have to. Yay!

Thank you Secret Pal! It's all perfectly wonderful!

No comments: