Monday, October 24, 2005

Well it would be official. I'm gonna be a Knitster on the DIY Network's Knitty Gritty this week! Well, they're shooting the episode this week, but I have no actual clue when that episode will be aired - though of course, I'll be sure to post it here when I find out! Em'll be part of the shoot too, how cool is that? The producer who we talked to was really keen on the homeschooled kid thing and this project is perfect for her. What project is that? Well you'll just have to watch Knitty Gritty when it airs and find out, won't you?

It should be a fun gig. At the moment, I am less worried about a long day of being on a set with Em than I am about the fact that I'm awfully grey around the roots and haven't colored my hair in ages... maybe I'll have a little date with some Miss Clairol before Thursday.

tiki, rainy
I think that might be a good idea. Tiki seems to concur.

No comments: