Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Can I just add, as a possible solution to the Not Wearing Black Issue that I am having with Knitty Gritty right now, my only real solution is to add a brightly colored novelty scarf over a black tee shirt and pray that breaks it up enough to go on camera.

Which means, I'm gonna go on a KNITTING SHOW looking like LA Cliche Novelty Scarf Girl with my 8 foot long skinny scarf made out of Berocco fuzzy sparkle muppet fur that I knit back when I couldn't actually really knit anything. So all the knitters will point at me and say "God, what a dork, look at what she is wearing and OMIGOD, Novelty Scarf Girl."

Truly. I panic.

I suppose I could steal the Branching Out I made as my dad's girlfriend's Christmannukahkwanzamas present and wear that. Except, then she'd be getting a worn scarf. But I could wash it gently in Dreft and reblock and she'd never know, right? Right?

Did I mention, panic?

2 comments:

rincaro said...

I'm so jealous of all you knitsters.

Relax. Have fun. Repeat.

Will Pillage For Yarn said...

It was fun! I ran into a girl from my Stitch n Bitch group who was a Knitster on the show they taped after mine. I guess the LA SnB scene is where they get most of us.