Sunday, September 18, 2005

the Yarnpirate first would like to state for the record that Hooters is overrated and the food isn't that great and the booty isn't all that either. However. The sock played pool and the beer was good.
000xtg60

Then, the Yarnpirate awoke extra early and officiated at a wedding. Before coffee.

Mawwiage.... is what bwings us, together, today.
mawwiage. is what bwings us...

With this ring...
with this ring

I now pronounce you man and wife.
man and wife.

And wuv. TWU wuv, will follow you fowevah, and evaaaahhhhh....
I pronounce you husband and wife.

buddha, dharma, altar

What's a wedding without a sock?
bride and sock

or a tiger?
tiger tail

Will play with food.
bread heart

Cake or death? Ooooh, you're lucky we're CoE!
cake or death!

9 years ago, and I'd do it all over again. Weddings are good to remind you of that.
hey, I love you

5 comments:

Amy said...

"My name is Inigo Montoya
You killed my father
Prepare to die"

Were that all of life were that simple...great pics!

Will Pillage For Yarn said...

STOP SAYING THAT!!!!!

all rumors of the officiant saying "I AM THE DREAAAAAD PIRATE ROBERTS." at any point are... um. Lies.

Cathy said...

My hubby's in the Navy, and there was one of those silly "Celebrate the Date" holidays--True Love Day. So I had to email him about it, and he emailed back "True love? Or TO BLAVE?" So I had to email him back "Wuv, twu wuv..."

The sad part is that I don't think I've ever sat down and watched it with him.....

Cool looking wedding--I got married in royal blue satin, with a matching circlet of silk flowers made by my maid of honor--and the bridesmaids were basically told "I'm wearing royal blue--wear whatever you want, just don't clash with me!" The wedding cake was fairly traditional, but with a figural candle on the top--a blue castle with a purple moat monster. :) I swear the inlaws think I'm nuts, but I don't care. I'm only doing this once, so I had fun doing it.

rincaro said...

You have great hair!

And as soon as the man and me finish up the lost marathon and see the season premiere.... I'm pulling out The Princess Bride. Thanks for the reminder!

Will Pillage For Yarn said...

cathy - the inlaws usually think the DiL/SiL is a little nuts. In my case, I'd be worried if my inlaws didn't look at me dubiously. Hey my grandpa is a Navy man (South China Fleet, '38).

rincaro - thank you! Have you read hte book?