Friday, September 02, 2005

Two words. Stash Aid. In a few months, when the lights are on and the waters have pulled back, when people are rebuilding and the totality of their losses keep adding up, it'll be really all the more devastating. I remember about 11 years ago when we had a *small* flood in our house, I lost a few books of photos. It wasn't until months later that I began to remember exactly which pictures were in those albums and I was pretty sad. I know that there's gonna be a lot of that for months and years to come, long after the immediate crisis has passed.

We can help by donating some of our GREAT STASH YARN and needles and supplies. No we can't replace everyone's stuff, but we can put needles and yarn back into some knitty hands and I bet you anything they'll really need the comfort.

Knitting is great therapy. Lets keep this one on the back burner.

1 comment:

margene said...

Thank you for your generous give to our cause!