Thursday, September 22, 2005

I knew it was TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

That whole, going to the premiere of Serenity and to the after party? Yeah. Not so much with that. Cos the movie starts in 4 minutes and I'm sitting HERE on my ass in WLA wearing my pajamas instead of up at Universal wearing something fabulous and hobnobbing with the stars.

I don't want to talk about it right now. I'm too upset. The Universe has a mean streak. I'll talk about it later. Right now, I'm thinking there's a mug of cocoa and perhaps a hot fudge sundae in my immediate future because dammit, I deserve one.

I might even put a stiff slug of hooch in that cocoa.

Boy howdy has it ever been a DAY.

2 comments:

Amy said...

WHAT HAPPENED???

I'm SO SORRY!!!!!

rincaro said...

Sending you happy chocolate hooch vibes. Bummer.