We are going to look at a puppy this morning. I'll have the very last of the Pekoe bags on my circs and will be knitting along on that while we wait. I'm not going to invest emotionally. I'm not going to invest emotionally. We can only get this puppy IF she is still available and IF no other people come and want her at the same time (at which point the shelter will take bids and we cannot afford more than the basic fee) and so it's a lot of IF and I'm trying not to invest.
Of course, I've already started planning a little hand knit dog sweater. And we're arguing about puppy names. Because we're not invested.
Wish us luck. We need a little dog again.