Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The puppy gets all excited when I whistle "Take Me Out To The Ballgame." I just thought you'd all like to know.

I promised myself that when I finished the last of the Pekoe bags, I'd get to use my drop spindle and roving that my friend Reesa bought me at MSWF as a seekrut surprise. And lo and behold, right about a few weeks ago, another friend who spins came out to LA from back East to live here permanently... and..... she's gonna teach me how to spin today. I'm very excited. Yet another friend surprised the heck out of me and graciously gifted me with the Twisted Sisters Sock Workbook. off my Amazon wishlist and now I'm all excited about spinning and dying. And I found a place up in Canyon Country that sells roving, dying and spinning supplies. Ah gods and generals. Because I need another addiction, right? No, really I just need a larger apartment. My fiber obsessions are starting to outgrow this one.

No, really, I swear. I could quit anytime.

Also? I have the very best friends in the whole wide world. They provide a lot of really amazing emotional support, they make me laugh hysterically about a lot of stuff, they make it possible to learn new fibery skills and they enable my fiber addiction. Seriously, what's not to love? Bunch of yarn. crack. pushers. Mmmmhmmm. And I love 'em, each and every one.

No comments: