Sunday, June 12, 2005

So I gotta wonder... does "winging it" fearlessly mean one is an intermediate sort of knitter, or just insane?

I feel as if I am on the bring of some sort of new knitting level of fully understanding why one does the things one does when one is constructing things, but I'm not quite there yet. But if I read a pattern now, I can sort of nod and think "ah hmmmm, a ha..." to myself wisely and it makes more sense. Or something.

Finishing The Other Sock and getting ice cream appear to be the order of the day. Plus, I've got a couple skeins of Wildefoote handpainted sock yarn and plan to cast on for a pair of socks for my mum's birthday. Only this time? I'm gonna do both at once, since I've got two sets of #1 dpns. Phwoar.

3 weeks till the children leave for summer camp. I can't wait!

No comments: