Monday, June 06, 2005

The phone rang today and I had my hands full of The Sock, so Em answered for me. She listened for a few moments, rather intently, and then hung the phone up.

"Who was it?" I asked.

"Oh, nobody," she replied. "They didn't say anything."

I nodded and went back to The Sock. Em returned to her book.

"I hate it when mimes call." she mused absently.

I laughed so hard that I dropped two stitches on The Sock (fortunately, I've gotten really good at laddering them back up.) Speaking of The Sock, I've had to fiddle about with the pattern because I turned the heel and started in on the lace/ankle section, did one repeat of the pattern and hated it. So I tinked it a bit, added a few stitches here and there and am doing a straight old feather and fan and a 2 stitch rib between each "fan" section. It sure looks nice in this yarn.

I really need to get a digital camera, ya know?

No comments: