Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Knit a few more rounds on Tempting today, but I gotta say, the whole ennui of K2P2 for rows and rows and roooooooooowwwwwwws..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....... o_O I guess this is why knitters have multiple projects on needles. I have to say though, it'll probably be fall or winter before I finish this one off. I can't seem to muster up any enthusiasm beyond doing more than 5-10 rounds at a go. Zzzzzzzzzzz.....

I have a henna party tonight, my very first one. It's a 'women's party and hafla' at a very upscale BH restaurant and I'm doing the henna. Very excited. SO in light of the commandment "Thou Shalt Not Get Henna Paste Anywhere Near The Yarn" I've got all the knitting stashed in the bedroom. *laugh* It's the magnetic attraction of henna and yarn - if they are anywhere in the same vicinity the yarn will LEAP across the room and drag itself through the paste and get all miscolored and nasty.

It's a complicated life, but I manage to keep everything going.

No comments: