Saturday, June 25, 2005

Dear my local beloved yarn store ladies at A Mano,

Forgive me.

See, I was enrolled in your Thursday sockmaking class and then my teenager got up to some unexpected but HILARIOUS hijinks and then I spent the next couple of days dealing with the fallout from said hijinks (did I mention, HILARIOUS??) and then I had the disastrous henna party and all this running around and then I realized that I'd completely flaked on the sockmaking class and hadn't even called. So today, i was totally embarrassed and when I needed to go buy a pair of #8 Brittany needles and some yarn for a birthday present for a friend, I went to the other LYS a few blocks down and got a pair of Takumi needles instead, and the yarn, because I was too chicken to come in and explain what happened because I like you all so much and I'm really embarrassed to be such a pathetic yutz.

Hijinks resulting in extreme flakitude. Have mercy. I will do better next time.
Love,
Rainy

PS: Not really ha ha funny, hilarious. More like, count more grey hairs and try not to lock the little darling in her room till she's 18 kinda hijinks, hilarious.

No comments: